- Before coming to your appointment remove ALL braids, coils, weaves, twist and previous hairstyle. If we have to remove any hairstyle a removal fee will be add to your overall service.
- If you are receiving a color service we suggest that you do not manipulate your scalp at least 7 days before your scheduled appointment.
- Individuals receiving a Sisterlock™ consultation must come into the salon with hair shampooed and free on hairstyle.
- Sisterlock ™ installation requires patience and commitment. Clients must follow the instruction of the consultant to ensure a great Sisterlock ™ journey.
- First time installation of Traditional locs must follow hairstylist instructions to ensure that the locking process will be a success.
For starter locs we suggest that the client returns every three weeks for three months, and every four weeks for four months. After seven months your hairstylist will be able to determine how often should you return to the salon.
The salon is a quiet and intimate setting so please refrain from bringing guest unless they are being serviced.
Children are welcomed on an appointment basis only.
In order to book an appointment we require a NON-Refundable deposit.
In consideration of our other clients and technicians if you choose to cancel your appointment, you forfeit your deposit.
In consideration of our other clients and technicians, please give 48-hours notice of rescheduling. For your convenience, we accept cash and most credit or debit cards. We do not accept American Express or checks. Prices do not include tax or gratuity. Please give your gratuity in cash to your technician.
The salon provides an intimate setting for small groups from birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, to corporate events. We’ll customize a special day for your event.
Enjoy the Sabine’s Hallway Natural Hair Salon Experience in your home, office, or the setting of your choice. A deposit is required to book an appointment and the cancellation policy applies.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to your visit.